Our mission is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by ministering to orphans around the world by meeting spiritual, physical, emotional and educational needs.
- Minister to children who have been orphaned or are at-risk of being orphaned.
- Recognize and respond to the Lord's special interest and love for orphans.
- James 1:27 “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”
- Psalm 68:5 “A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.”
- Demonstrate Christ’s unconditional love and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with the least of these.
- Partner with orphanages and Christian schools for orphan and at-risk children so they develop spiritually and educationally and prepare them for adult independence.
- Provide families for homeless children through Christian foster care.
- Equip churches, as well as individual Christians, to minister to orphans through long and short term mission trips, volunteering and giving opportunities.
- Enhance the quality of life for children by providing needed humanitarian aid and building improvements.
- Provide programs that help orphan graduates transition to independence.